Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cupcake Lady

As some people know, I have a HUGE passion for birth and supporting women in pregnancy and birth. So I do some doula work on the side and I love it! I recently have started working with a partner and our work has really picked up. The other day when I was heading out to go give some support to a laboring mama I dropped my kids off at my moms house and this is what I came home to...
Seriously, she lives the life! What little lady wouldn't want to make horse princess cupcakes just for fun?



I don't like leaving my kids, ever, honestly. I am so in love with my babies that I don't feel like it is a "break". I usually don't have to leave them in the daytime (I swear most mamas go into labor at night) but when I do leave them, I know they are in the best of hands and have way to much fun. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment