Sunday, August 26, 2012

Major Catch Up Time

I am playing catch up right now because the year of 2012 has flown by in a rush of craziness. So the next bunch of posts will be from a long time ago and I will put them in order in the next little bit.
In the last 8 months let us look at the goings ons of the Lovelands:

  • Ryan stopped working to focus on school.
  • My older brother Scott and his family moved into our basement.
  • Claire got multiple double ear infections.
  • I helped get my parents house ready to sell.
  • We visited family in Denver
  • My younger brother Nick moved in to one of our extra bed rooms.
  • I became pregnant and got very sick (not as sick as Claire's pregnancy)
  • Ryan got a new job at a pediatric emergency department.
  • My best friend from highschool came and lived with us for almost a month.
  • Scott and his family moved out to start podiatry school.
  • Nick moved out because we were too boring
  • We went to Minnesota for a family vacation.
  • My brother Seth came home from his mission.
  • We went on a church history trip to New York and Kirkland.
  • We flew out to Idaho for Ryan's Grandpa Roberts funeral.
  • In between all of that I doula'd for a couple women and Ryan worked two jobs.

It just doesn't seem as much as it was. But wholy moly! it did me in. I think between lactating and gestating my enegery levels are just not what they used to be. Now, life seems to be settling down. We have a lot of work to do before the new baby comes, but we have 20 weeks, I think we can get it done! Enjoy some older pictures of Claire I can't belive how little she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment