Sunday, August 26, 2012

11 months

Claire is growing up! She is not walking yet, but still breastfeeding like a champion! She has the funniest sense of humor, I can't get enough of it!!
Here are some pictures to more explain the life of Claire at 11 months.
 
Claire and Logan love each other. He calls her baby, and she gets so excited to see her!
 
 He loves to show her the joy of Elmo. So sweet!
 
 
 Claire learned how to crawl up the stairs this month. It makes her daddy nervous, but I guess growing up with 5 boys, its not too scary for me.
 
I love her double chin!! Oh Claire, how are you so perfectly cute!
 
 She loves music and she loves to mimic me. So she loves to mimic me playing music! It makes playing piano hard at times but I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
 
 She is a Loveland, so she loves to eat anything. She is not picky at all. It almost seems like the more stronger the flavor, the more she loves it (onions, pickles, hot sauce...) no joke!
 
 
 
 She has her own kind of swagger. I love it. She is Claire and I have never met another baby like her. I wouldn't trade her for the world! To her daddy and I she is perfect! We love you girly!


No comments:

Post a Comment