Sunday, August 26, 2012

Learning to Shoot

 Ryan is a very hands on dad. I love it. He loves to show Claire how to do things and then will help her work on it. His dad was very hands on and I am grateful for his example. Ryan is the best dad I could have dreamed of. Parenting issues never come up. It is pretty neat.

 
When Ryan was young and through out highschool and even college Ryan was an advid hunter. I have even heard rumors of the incredible hunter and tracker Ryan was in Idaho. I think that is a great skill to have.
 Ryan decided that because Claire is 14 months old she needed to carry on the tradition and learn how to shoot a gun. I guess leanring early is a good thing.
 She loves it! She loves anything that Daddy shows her how to do. She tries so hard to get his approval. And it is given out in abundance!

As you can tell by this picture... :) He is so proud of her and loves her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment