Friday, September 14, 2012

4 Years and Going Strong!


This has been the best four years ever! I married my best friend. On our  wedding  day, our sealer told us that he had been married for over 48 and still had never had a fight with his wife. He encouraged us to do the same. I think both of us were floored. We had never heard of that or thought it possible, but we thought we might as well try!
So far, so good! Four years is no 48 years, but hey we have made it this far without fighting so here is to the next 44 years!!! Sure we do not always agree. I am grateful that we don't always agree but we have figured out how to disagree with love.

The ultimate best thing that has come from our marriage so far is this little bundle of joy and the half baked one in my belly! Marriage is so not about the couple. It is about the family and the good the family can do for others. I am so grateful for Ryan and his example to Claire and I! We love you big guy!

1 comment: