Sunday, August 26, 2012

12 month update

  •  At twelve months Claire is amazing.
  • She is not walking but talking up a storm. Her family thing to do is ask "WwwhhhYYyy?" When ever I tell her anything. I don't know if she comprehends what it means but she knows that will get me to explain what we are doing and she likes that.
  • She also says a whole slew of words that I can't even list.
  • She has a very long attention span and will set and look at or play with something for a long time.
  • She LOVES books. Book was one of her first words. She could read book after book!
  • She loves animals, especially cats.
  • She is still breast feeding. I always thought  I would stop around 12 months but now that we are here, it kind of seems silly to stop something that is so good for her, even if it wears me out.
  • She is all girl, unless she is wrestling with her dad, then you will hear some bear growls come out :)
  • We love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment