Friday, July 29, 2011

Obsession!

So, I may be just a little obsessed about my baby...Don't judge, if she were your baby you would be obsessed about her too!

I think she definitely looks more like Ryan, but sometimes I think she might look a little bit like me? Maybe?

Oh, a cute little fact about Claire: She is a flirt!! She will flirt with anyone and everyone. She gives them a sweet little smile and then ducks her head down like in the picture above! Oh man, I just can't get enough of her!

I just love her beautiful eyes! So precious!

GRRRrrrrrRRRRrrr! The Tiger Bear comes out! (That is Ryan's nick name for her...long story!) Ha, she is so cute because she likes to make these crazy faces. Oh man, I just love this girl!

2 comments:

  1. I won't Judge! Im obsessed about my kids too! They are seriously MY WORLD! If I didnt have them I have no idea how I would get through this deployment!

    You have the sweetest little girl! I love that her and Daxton are so close in age! Its fun learning what she is doing since she is the same age! And I LOVE her eyes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't judge either. :D
    Jeni, I can definitely see why you are obsessed with her! That last picture made me laugh! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete