Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Big 2..4..!


Last Sunday was my 24th birthday. It was one of those incredibly awesome days! Nothing particularly special happened (except I got to eat a whole bowl of brownie dough. I will explain later) but it was just wonderful to spend this day with my family. I just feel so incredibly blessed!

(Kids-Don't try this at home...)
The week before mom had asked me what I wanted for my birthday dinner. Well, ever since my pregnancy food just isn't appealing any more. It kinda destroyed food for me...anyways, so I told mom the only thing that sounded good was brownie dough. She thought I was joking at first, but then she realized I was serious...dead serious. So on my birthday everyone else had ribs and potatoes I had brownie dough...Oh was my day complete! As you can tell, I was quite thrilled :-)

I think for the most part everyone else was disgusted...Hehe, to each their own.


And YES I did have brownies for my cake. I really dislike cake, but I sure do love brownies. Oh and YES I did blow out all 24 candles in one breath...I am not old yet!!


Brownies and M&M's...can anything be more divine?



This is my baby on my birthday. I can't have a post with out a picture of this girl.
I love how much my dad loves my baby! He is such a sweet grandpa!




Man, I LOVE this girl! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. She is the sweetest Jeni! Im glad you had an awesome birthday!!

    ReplyDelete