Monday, July 4, 2011

Forth of July Picnic


This year, like last year, Ryan had to work for the forth :( But he stayed up late to go to the branch picnic. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of good food!

This is Ry-guy doing an homage to Lion King...What a cute goof ball!



This would have been a complete family picture if Sophie would have behaved. Oh well!


I just love the little Claire Bear!


This was Anna, mad about something...Even when she is mad she is beautiful!


Us sisters, plus Claire. I am really so blessed to have such great sisters and live with them!





My daddy-o had oral surgery this week but he is doing great other than some swollen cheeks.


We are just best buddies! I can''t get enough!

This is my other best buddy! I love Katrina!


One of the most beautiful people ever! Inside and out!



All in all it was a great day. Claire and I bugged out on fireworks because she goes to sleep by 8:00 and is absolutely miserable if she isn't sleeping when she should be. I also thought the sounds might be too loud.
The forth of July is one of my absolute favorite holidays! I am so grateful for the country I live in. It may not be perfect but it's the best one out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment