Sunday, July 10, 2011

Little Miss is 4 months old!


Ahhh! Claire is 4 months old! Everything is going great. She is becoming such a happy, sweet little girl. Her Daddy and I just love her to pieces. At 4 months Claire loves singing. She will sing along with the radio, with people or just sing to herself. She puts her WHOLE heart and soul into it!

She also has been tri-pod sitting and rolling around. She is doing great with grabbing things with her pudgy little hands. And the other news about little Claire Bear is at 4 months she is now growing out of her 9 month clothes...She is just so long and chubby! She is going to be a tall girl! Hopefully she will carry on the family tradition and play basketball!

I love it when she is not fully clothed! She is so precious!

I just love her eyes! When I look at then I always remember the first moment that I saw those precious eyes, and it makes me so grateful to have her! She is the biggest blessing in our lives!


I woke up early this morning before church just to do a photo shoot with Claire. She was not a happy camper but we still got some cute pictures!



I love the look on her face! She is like, "Really, mom? How many pictures do you have of me?"



When i take Claire out to the stores I get a lot of comments on her. My latest favorite is, "Wow, now that is a doll baby!" I love it!



She is just in love with life these days!


I Just can't believe how fast 4 months flew by! It just reminds me how I need to try to enjoy each moment because they are gone before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Jeni, she is an absolute precious baby. I can not tell you how much I love reading your blog and getting to see pics of her. Love getting to hear about your life and it makes me so excited for my little girl to come! Keep 'um coming!

    ReplyDelete