Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Craig's List Finds!

So, no, we are not pregnant but I was browsing on Craig's list at work and I saw this beautiful, old fashion styled basinet! It was only 30 $!! I told Ryan we HAD to get it, he wasn't so sure but when we were talking to the lady we bought it from she sad that because she waited til the last minute she ended up spending 1000$ on her baby stuff, so in the end, I think we made a good choice!


This is our beautiful entertainment center we also got on Craig's List, it was only 40 $! I love it! It makes our living room look more homey!


2 comments:

  1. I don't get it..You have the BEST luck with craigslist and thrift shopping. Love the cute bassinet!! and the entertainment center really does make the room look more homey. I check out craigslist probably every single day. It's turned into some kind of addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad someone else in the world has bought stuff for their baby that they don't have yet. We found a little bouncy seat at DI for 3$ in great condition and had to get it. My mother in law has also bought stuff for our unconseived baby.

    ReplyDelete