Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Best Valentines Gift Ever!

Ok, so remember what I said about being spoiled? Well, that was no exageration! Ryan got me a belated Valentines Day present. I honestly do not think I have ever been given a sexier present! Wow! I love it! Now I just need to learn how to ride it!!
This is a Kawasaki Ninja 250r. It is not a very big or powerful bike. I like to think of it as smooth and sleek. Ha, ok, it is a wimpy sports bike, but I know I cannot handle anything bigger! I LOVE the color! Oh my goodness! Ryan said when he saw it he had to get it for me, he said it just looked like it was made for me. I am pretty sure he was saying that just so I would like it, but it worked! It is a little to small for Ryan. This means that he has to buy his own bike now.
When my mom found out we got this bike, she had a few choice words for Ryan. She was not thrilled at all. I actually remember her saying she had raised me to be smarter than that! ohhh, that went deep. I was thinking about this...Why did we do this? Maybe its my own form of midlife crisis. For those of you who do not know, we have been trying to have a baby for a while, with no luck. Maybe subconciously we are trying to focus on something else so that we will stay sane while trying to get pregnant? Who knows!!
Honestly, I really do think this bike was made for me! It fits me PERFECT! I am falling deeper in love!

Now I am showing the love to my bike....I'm sold!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really ARE spoiled!!! Hehe, that was SO sweet of him! Have you been wanting one for a while?! What a great Valentines gift!!! I'm sure you're going to have a BLAST on that sexy thang. You'll have to show off for me WHENever I get up there.

    ReplyDelete