Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cake Break at Midnight...Why Not?


So Nick might be a little bit spoiled...
I got called off tonight!! Woohooo!!! Nick was pretty excited too. But when he found out that I planned on doing homework all night long, he get bummed real quick. I felt really bad, but I really have to get on top of my homework.
Around 10:30-11:00ish Nick asked me if I would make him cake...My first reaction was like, "Dude, it's almost midnight." Then I realized, it's midnight, when is a better time to make cake then midnight? So we made cake. Nick wanted the layered cake. I only have one round pan, so I supplemented with using one square pan too. Ha, it ended up being an earthquake cake, and man was it tasty!
Nick was pretty happy with the cake! He is a funny guy, he pretty much lives off of sugar and white flour. Occasionally, he supplements his diet with cheese and dairy, hardly ever does he eat fresh veggies or fruits and he is so fit! He basically has a six pack! Wow, to have the metabolism of a 15 year old teenage boy!

1 comment:

  1. You guys crack me up! You are such a good sister, so fun to have Nick here!

    ReplyDelete