Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kissing Cousins


Claire and Logan are becoming more and more aware of each other. Logan loves to hold her and love on her. Claire loves Logan and will laugh at him hysterically even when he is doing nothing. One day Claire and I visited Logan in his room and he was just so full of love for her! It was so sweet!
Here is Claire and Logan exchanging kisses...I think I will make sure to save this for black mail later on...hehe

Logan showing Claire his room.


Logan, unable to contain his love for her, pulls her into a big bear hug!

They just love each other!


The close up of the bear hug...Claire doesn't know how she feels about this...I love the look on Logan's face!


He looses all of his strength because of his love for her and has to sit on the floor!!


Now all body control is gone!!!

He is holding on tight. How cute!!

I LOVE this picture!!

It is so fun to see Claire and Logan grow up together. They are such wonderful, sweet precious babies...and I swear I am not biased at all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment