Saturday, August 13, 2011

Green!

I was raised in the beautiful green midwest, then at the age of 16 we moved to the desert of Arizona. I lived there for 3 years until I moved to Idaho for school. After I married a native Idahoan I just assumed I would never live in a green beautiful paradise again.... Well, I am grateful that fate intervened and here we are enjoying the beauty of green all around us! The other day Ryan, Claire, Sophie and I all went on a hike. It was our first hike with Claire and it went great!
This picture is really blurry but it depicts the depth of green all around us! Beautiful! (yes that is Claire sleeping in the stroller...hehe)

Here is a close up of her sleeping preciousness! Oh and her precious chubbiness! Yup! 100% breast fed chub!

Oh yes, we are that hard core! Look at Ry four wheeling it with Claire snoozing in the stroller!

Ok, look at these two kissable faces!! Oh the love I feel when I look at this picture is purely precious!

It was almost exactly a year ago (August 12, 2010) that we moved to Ohio. So much has changed and gone on. I love how Heavenly Father has a specific plan for us. It is wonderful to hand the reigns over to Him and be along for the ride. It is amazing where you end up! I am so grateful for His love and guidance. Through Him and His plan we can be more happy and find more joy and fulfillment through anyone or anything else!

1 comment:

  1. I think she has the cutest chubby little legs! Glad you all had a great hike! Ohio really is NICE! My family lives there so I have been there quite a few times!

    ReplyDelete