Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vlade Loveland

Meet Mr. Vlade Loveland (pronounced Vah-lah-dee). My brother came home with a stray cat. My dad threatened to take him to the pound so I was able to convince my dear husband that once we move into our new house, it wouldn't be a home with out a sweet little kitty....I am a sucker for homeless animals!

Vlade is a Russian blue. He is around 6 weeks old. He was in really good health when we got him and then the vet assured us he is in tip top shape. He is very calm and quiet. I just love the little guy!


Seriously? How could I have said no? Could you have?

2 comments:

  1. Aw I so want a cat! He is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' jealous! I want a cat SO SO SO bad. Justin and I NEVER argue, but if we do, it all comes down to me wanting a cat and him refusing. Kind of funny, kind of not because I really want a cat. One day. I'm hopeful.
    She( he?) is adorable!

    ReplyDelete