Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!

Ok, so I do have some pictures from Thanksgiving, but Iwill have to add them after I figure out how to get them off of my camera..Complicated story...
Anyways, Thanksgiving was a BLAST! We had Thanksgiving at our wonderful friends, the Stoners house. There were around 30 people who came and went...it was intense!! But it was so neat to have so many different people. There were all of these different dishes that I had never tried. Like, who would have thought that artichoke casserole could be so delicious! Or who ever heard of cheesy pineapples?? Believe me, they were GREAT! Even though we were not with one relative it felt like we were surrounded by family. It was kind of sad, Ryan and I had to work that night so we did not have as much time to hangout with everyone as we would have liked, but it was still so fun!

I have just have to give a little shout out to everything I am thankful for. (this is mainly for my scrap book I am going to make from my blog, so it may be a tad cheezy, sorry!
I am so grateful for my amazing best friend/husband Ry-guy. He is the kindest person I have ever met and is such an amazing guy!
I am so thankful for all my amazing family! Both of us have been so blessed to come from amazingly supportive loving families and we know we would not be where we are right now with out them!
I am so thankful for my incredible friends! We have been soooo blessed in that department! They really add so much joy to our lives!
I am very thankful for my job. I love the opportunity I have to be part of the miraculous miracle of birth on a daily basis! It's amazing!
I am thankful for Ryan's job and what a hard worker he is! I know he will always provide for us!
Last but not least I am just so thankful for the gospel and the opportunity I have to know I will be with my amazing husband and family for eternity.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! I'm glad that you were able to still fit some time in for a Thanksgiving meal even though you had to work later on. I bet your Thanksgiving was just AMAZING!! I'm thankful that YOU guys have such good friends to hang out with in Abilien (sp??)!
    Your list of things that you are thankful for is in no way cheesy AT all. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! Now time for Christmas, yay! Love the arm warmers by the way, that was cute of Ryan!

    ReplyDelete