Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas in November?

(These are my arm warmers, I tried them out at work. If you can't tell, I had just woke up and was a little tired.)



















So I have a quick story to tell. oOne day Ry and I had a long stressful day at clinicals. We came home and were totally exhausted. We had tons of homework to do, but we really needed to take our bikes into the bike shop for some tune ups. So we divided and conquered, Ry went to the bike shop and I did homework. Homework always tends to put in a bad mood though. So needless to say by the time Ryan came home I was about ready to snap! I am sad to say that I may have been less to pleasant to Ryan. Like always though, he was super patient with me. He brought out bikes in from our car. When he came back from the back room I noticed he had something in his hands...They were these AWESOME arm warmers I have been lusting after for months now! They are perfect for bike riding because they are easy to put on and take off to keep you at the right temperature, but aside from all of that, they are BEAUTIFUL! I just love all the colors! Well, they were kind of pricey so I never thought about actually getting them. Ryan, on a whim (which he doesn't get to often), just decided to by those for me for Christmas, but he was too excited about them to wait til Christmas so he caved and gave them to me then! It was the sweetest thing in the world and, I know this sounds silly, but it gave me more energy to get more homework done. He is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet of Ryan!!! Somehow our guys just KNOW exactly what to do or say when we're in a bad mood and need some encouragment. AWW! Ryan is a sweetie pie. :) Love the arm warmers. I bet you just look smoken in em. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you guys have a blog! I am way excited about it :). That is the cutest story about Ryan. They are super cool and very stylish :).

    ReplyDelete