Monday, November 16, 2009




Ok, so we are starting a blog! It might take me awhile to get it down, but it seems like it will be fun! Part of the reason we thought it would be a good idea to start a blog is because Ryan and I have been having the time of our lives lately and we figure we should document it for posterity's sake, you know? :)
One thing we have done lately is we have just gotten new mountain bikes. They are the Felt q620 and they are BEAUTIFUL! We also just finished our first Adventure Race ever! Uncle Drake White was our mentor and we just had the time of our lives!! As soon as I figure out how to post the pictures I will do that.

1 comment:

  1. Having a blog is so much FUN (and can be addicting). It's cool because after a while, whenver you want, you can print it out and make it as a book/journal. Pretty cool, huh?
    I'm excited to check out your blog for new updates. :)

    ReplyDelete