Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Great Day!

Today was a great day. Ryan and I had our first clinicals of the semester...Yes, we did just barely start, but do not worry we will complete them before December 15...hopefully. The clinicals were really great though because both Ry and I were in the NICU taking care of sick babies together. We actually got to both go to the same C-section. It was kind of fun for Ry to see me in action delivering a baby. Ryan also got to spend so time with a nurse anesthetist. That was really neat for him.
We also bought our first Christmas tree ever! It was at Goodwill and we got it brandnew for 25$! I am excited! I can't wait to get it all decorated and cute for Christmas! We are going to Boise for Christmas, but Ryan promised me that we could celebrate our own Christmas before we go, it is going to be super fun!
Then we had a blast at Eric and Markee Stoner's home. We are like their little orphans and they feed us on almost a daily basis. They are so fun to hangout with. It is nice to be able to relax with friends and get a break from stressing about school.
Now it is on to more homework! Somehow we get finished school! hopefully :)

3 comments:

  1. I think that is the coolest thing in the world that you two basically have the same work schedule, work at the same place, and sometimes even get to work together. So super blessed!
    Your first Christmas tree! YEAH!! It sounds like you guys are always having good luck at thrift stores and yard sales. Looks like I'll just have to hang out with you more often so your luck can rub off on me.
    Can't wait to meet Eric and Markee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to be doing clinicals together! Do you work on the labor and delivery floor Jeni? I wish we lived closer too! It would be fun to hang out with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both amaze me, you are such hard workers... Yet, you still know how to have a good time!! Let's party tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete