Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Zoo


So I am not sure why we went to the zoo when we pretty much live in one with 17 people under the same roof ;) Ha, no it is really fun. This last Saturday we went to the zoo. The Cincinnati zoo just happens to be literally across from the University of Cincinnati campus. We bought season passes so Claire and I will have something to do while Ryan is in school.

I didn't post too many pictures of the animals, but I HAD to post this picture. I absolutely love manatees!!! They are my FAVORITE animals! They are so soothing and relaxing to watch. I was so happy when I found out this zoo had them!

Ryan just wanted to show off his muscles by wrestling a 'gator...No big deal, all in a days work for Ry ;)

Anna, thought of a better use for the gator... hehe


Claire spent most of the visit asleep in the stroller.

Uncle Austin looking dashingly handsome. He is 13 1/2 years old and is wonderful with little Claire.

Little Levi is 11 years old going on 35.! He is such a hard worker and tries to help everyone around him!

Auntie Annie Ann is such a great aunt! She is always helping with Logan or Claire. She is going to be 10 years old this June! Crazy!

Little Logan excited to be alive!! He is so fun :)


I just love my little siblings! Unfortunately Trina and Nick were on a photo strike and didn't want their pictures taken...

I realized I haven't been taken that many family pictures because Claire is just too cute I only want pictures of her but I figure posterity might want pictures of the whole family...

I just love my little family! It feels so good to be at this point in my life!!

The zoo wore these babies out! It was a success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment