Sunday, May 15, 2011

8 Weeks

She just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!! I love this face!! She puckers up her lips and makes sounds like she is singing. She is feeling better everyday and the better she feels the more personality she gets. The other cool thing about her feeling well is she is taking more and longer naps. It is just wonderful to see her so happy!

Uncle Scott and his family have moved in my parents house too!! How cool! Now there are 17 people living here! It is actually really great! Logan, absolutely LOVES Claire, he has this high pitched voice he uses just for Claire. It is really precious! Uncle Scott is kinda found of her too. Claire likes them both, but she especially likes Aunt Roberta. It is so neat!


My little munchkin, waking up from a nap, giving me a look that is VERY much like her dad....
It melts my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment