Sunday, May 29, 2011

11 weeks- Our baby doll!

So, as I have mentioned before, Claire does not love tummy time, she actually hates it! I was feeling guilty and wondering if she wasn't get strong in the right way because she never is on her tummy. So, I laid her on the floor and with in seconds she was pushing herself up looking around! I was so proud of her!

There she is! Little Miss Blue Eyes.

She is so absolutely precious. She is feeling so much better and doing so well. She has been talking back when we talk to her for a few weeks but now she loves to sing! When I sing and dance with her she starts smiling and singing and getting so excited, in the end it sounds like she is crying but she is smiling ear to ear, happy as can be!


I will do anything to get a smile out of this baby. I love her smiles they melt my heart and make me feel like I am worth a billion bucks! It is just hard to get a straight on shot of a smile because she will smile at me, then when I bring the camera up she gets distracted by the camera...Oh well, I am sure she will figure it out.

We just love her!

She is our little baby doll!

Pure Preciousness!

I never knew how good it would feel to be a mom :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing mom Jeni! And she is such a doll! Daxton can hold himself up when doing tummy time but he still hates it too! I swear Im going to just buy baby girl clothes and send it to you! They have the cutest girl clothes I have ever seen in some stores!! And I love your family picture!

    ReplyDelete