Thursday, May 19, 2011

Claire's Cuteness


Now that Claire is feeling better, I have much more time to blog and document her incredible cuteness!! Enjoy :)

This is some more Claire/Grandpa time. I love seeing people I love play with my baby. It is especially sweet to see my parents playing with her and loving her. We are so blessed!

Is there anything cuter than little Logan? Not really! He is so precious! He loves to hold little Claire. He starts talking in his special Claire voice and reaches out for her. He gets mad if you take her away. He is only 14 months old and is already a great cousin!

Daddy and Claire hanging out before daddy had to head out for work. They really love each other!

My aunt Melinda made some bracelets for Claire. She LOVES them! She will rub them all over her face and lips. It is so cute to watch her play :)

My mom and I couldn't resist taking a little naked baby picture. She was exactly 11 weeks the day this picture was taken. I just love her!

I can't get enough of her face :)


My grandma sent this extra precious outfit to Claire. I just loved it! She looks like a little doll in it.


So happy!



Is there anything better than chubby baby thighs? Nope!!


Isn't she a little too young for attitude? Man this face could say a thousand words :) We are just completely in love!!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the face! Shes just like "Mom, really how many more pictures are you going to take" haha I am so glad she is feeling better. Thats just wonderful news!! Those bracelets are precious!

    ReplyDelete