Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Last Outing Out

When I was 39 1/2 weeks pregnant, my family and I decided to go on a river walk in Cincinnati by the Ohio River. We had a great time. It was a little chilly (as you can tell by my chapped, red face) but it was very enjoyable. Ryan and I were helping the walk would put me into labor...but it didn't.

The river walk has all these neat play grounds and skating rinks and such along it. We would stop by and play around and the different attractions.

This is Nick, age 16, having fun at the play ground.

K-Train, 17 years old, beautiful as always!

Mom caught dad and I walking and talking. I am quite found of those little moments when I get to spend time with my dad. He is the best dad I could have ever asked for and I love him so much!

There is actually a neat story that goes along with that pink head band. When I started to go on walks during my pregnancy it had started to get fairly cold. I had mentioned to my dad that I like those ear covers, but they were too expensive to get. Well, the next day dad had come home from work with these cute pink ear warmers. That is my dad :)

Sweet Levi, age 11.

Anna, always striking the pose! Age 9.

Austin, having fun as always, age 13

Our little family! Claire is there she is just in my belly :)



1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to know if you've had Claire yet. I am guessing that that is still a no... or else you would have posted pictures. I guess I'll just keep checking. ;)

    Hope things go SUPER well for you! Good luck Jeni!

    ReplyDelete