Monday, March 21, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Loveland Visit

Grandpa and Grandma Loveland were able to come visit their 10th grandchild! They stayed here for a week. It was so fun. Claire absolutely loved it :D

This is Claire's super woman pose.

I am just so in love!

This is Grandma Loveland (Ryan's mom). She was wonderful! She loved holding Claire and she helped out so much around the house.

Just had to throw this picture in there. I love this outfit!

Grandpa Loveland loved holding Claire too. He also had tons of fun playing with my younger brothers. He was so good to them.

The picture definition of precious...

Ryan and his parents went to the town Loveland, Ohio. That is only about 30 minutes away from here. There is a real castle over there. I thought the pictures were neat.

Grandma and Grandpa Loveland are going on a mission for our church and leaving on April 9th. They are going to the Heber City girls camp. They are really excited.

Ryan and his dad

One day Ryan and his parents and my siblings and our neighbors went on a walk in our woods.
Funny Story: When they were getting ready to go, my mom suggested I go on a walk with them. I automatically refused, the thought of leaving Claire, KILLED me. Mom said that maybe getting some sun would be good for me. So I said ok and Ryan went to get my shoes. When he handed them to me, I just started crying uncontrollably... I guess I wasn't ready to leave Claire.
Mind you, this walk I would have been less then 10 mins away from Claire at all times....I think I am a little bit hooked :)




Ryan, my dad and Ryan's parents went to the river walk in Cincinnati. They thought the old architecture was really neat.







Our first family picture...ignore the fact I don't have any makeup or haven't brushed my hair for days.... Everyone else looked too cute to not post the picture.

I LOVE this picture!!


Purple Princess!!! She looks great in every color, but I definitely think purple is her color! I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment