Monday, March 21, 2011

1 Week Old


So she turned a week old on March 17, St. Patrick's day. I am just really behind and trying to catch up. My dad gave me a good idea and told me I should try to get a picture of her every week for a while so we could see the changes. I thought that would be fun. So these pictures are of her at exactly a week old. I think she has changed so much! It is exciting but also sad. I really don't want her to grow up at all!!

I love this one! She is such a poser! I made a tutu for her JUST for St. Patrick's Day. You can't tell that I am excited to have a girl, can you?


This is my favorite picture of her, though. I am so in love!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jeni!!! We always took pictures of our boys every week for a while, and than every 2 wks and every month not that it ever stops we are constantly taking pictures all the time!!

    She is so adorable!! You guys did good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait? What happend?? AH! I thought I had already commented on this post...
    She is such a doll, Jeni! Cute tutu! Dressing baby girls up is SO fun.
    I'm glad that you're taking tons of pictures. Keep it up! I wish we took more pictures in the beginning stage. This next time around I am going to be SO much better at pictures, and a million other things. It's excited to have a "second" chance to do better.
    I agree...why do they have to grow up, and grow up FAST? What's the rush??
    I can't wait to squeeze and love on her. :D

    ReplyDelete