Thursday, March 24, 2011

2 Weeks old!

Wow, where have the last 2 weeks gone? Claire is getting so big! I can't believe it but she is now too long for her new born clothes! Ahh!
Another neat thing that has happened is that for the last 1 1/2 weeks she has only been waking up TWO times a night! How great is that for a newborn? Well, last night the first time she woke up was at....5:00 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I was in heaven. I really don't mind waking up with her at night (she is so precious how could I mind?) but I haven't slept for that long in MONTHS! I was so happy when we woke up a 5:00 a.m.

Grandma White (my mom) just bought a fancy new camera. She loves taking pictures of Claire with it.

Claire is doing great. She is still breastfeeding like a champ. She is happy and only cries when she is hungry. We are still just completely in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment