Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

We had an ultrasound yesterday! I got it a little later than normal (24 weeks) because we had to wait for Ryan's insurance to kick in.

It was one of the neatest experiences! Ryan couldn't come because he had to work, so my mom came instead. It was so sweet of her to take that time it made all the difference in the world (I HATE doctors offices).

Well, we found out that we are having a beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, talented, lovely, sweet baby... GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT was so neat, you could see so much! It definitely looks like she has Ryan's nose! So cute!!! Everything is perfectly healthy! The placenta, cervix, heart rate, growth rate...EVERYTHING looks great!! I was so happy to see that! It made everything I've gone through totally worth it! We also think that she might be a little dancer! We saw her feet kicking and tiptoeing so much! Grandma (my mom) feel in love with her too.

We decided on a name for her awhile ago. ( I knew she was going go be a girl this whole time.) We are going to continue on with the family tradition of calling the baby by the middle name. Ever since I became pregnant I could feel her sweet little spirit and it reminded me so much of my mom, I knew I had to name my baby after her. I also had a best friend/roommate in college who's name is Claire and she is one of the most incredible woman I have ever known. So we figured naming our baby girl Claire after two of the most incredible women ever couldn't hurt her chances.
So her middle name (the name she will go by) is going to be Claire! We just have to figure out a first name now....Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. A SWEET BABY GIRL!! AW Jeni, I'm so happy for you! Having a baby girl is so much FUN. (I'm sure having a baby boy would be fun too!) You were right on the whole time. I love how you are just so connected already to your sweet princess. Claire is a BEAUTIFUL name. I just has a sweet ring to it. As far as a first name goes...hmm? Not so sure. I'll get back to you on that.
    I'm sad Ryan wasn't able to go with you but that is very special your mom was there.
    Did you get a 3D ultra sound? Where you can see details? I wish we would have done that with Kyra. Maybe this time around. :-D
    You're 24 weeks along?!?!? WOW!! "almost" there!
    When is your due date again?? I should already know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have a girl! I think having a boy would be sooo fun too! That is exactly what I think about the name Claire. It just sounds sweet, huh? I didn't get a 3D ultra sound, that would be so fun! I can't wait to for you to get your ultra sound. I am 24 weeks along!! Crazy, huh? My due date is March 2!!AHH I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni and Ryan I am so excited for the 2 of you! Did I ever tell you how completely Great/Beautiful you look Pregnant? Well you do! Thats amazing you are having a little girl! Ahhh!!! Im so happy for you!! Ultrasounds are just amazing-I love them!! Its awesome to see your little one!! I am 24 weeks along too! And I am also due March 2nd!! Is that crazy or what that we are due on the same day!!!

    Congrats on your little Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! We couldn't be happier. Especially that the baby is healthy and doing well. Hope you are feeling better and that things go well for you.

    We just found out today we are having another girl. Yay for girls! They are so much fun (as boys are too, I am sure).

    I loved seeing your prego. pictures. You look so great, and SO PRETTY! Keep the fun updates coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you two! That's sooo exciting! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete