Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To: Claire From: Auntie Annie Anne

(My sister Anna is so in love with her little niece already she wants to write her a love note in the blog)

Dear Claire Bear, I love you sooooooooooo much already!!!!!!! you are soooooo amazing, talented, you will love your Parents. ssssooooooo much like I do. the first I will is hug you kiss you, and let no one hold you not even your Parents. not even Grandma (my Mom) I think you will be like your mom (my sister your mom) I saw you are your a little dancer, on the ultrasound. we should probably have dance party's!!!!!!!!!! while your mom and dad, go on a date. cause you are a little dancer, when you are older I will take you out shopping, and swimming, and if you want to sign up for Gymnastics I can take you. or other sports or if you get in trouble and you want to go to the Mall or something, just call and I will rush to you and take you where you want to go, and buy you practically what ever you want I Love you Claire bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Auntie Annie Anne!!!!!!

1 comment: