Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pregnancy Pics- 22 1/2 weeks

Ok, so this picture above is not a good pregnancy picture but it is a picture of our little family! This is Sophie, our dog that Ryan and I are inheriting. We were gone all day yesterday and she was very happy to see us when we got back. She has such a big personality!! This is how she really sits! Ha, it is really funny. She doesn't have doggie mannerisms...
I am 22 1/2 weeks pregnant! I am so glad that it is over half way over!! I can feel my baby's little presence more and more and it makes me want to be with her even more than I can express!!!


The back view was Ryan's idea... I posted it because it shows how much darker my hair is getting. I think I am going to become a brunette! That will be weird, but I am way to lazy and frugal to even think about dyeing my hair, so I will just have to take what nature gives me :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this post Jeni! I am also 22 1/2 wks pregnant and you look great! Your hair is super pretty too! When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! That is super exciting!!! You are having a little boy, right? When is your due date? Our babies could have the same birthday! Ha how cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni, your hair is getting darker! You should just dye it black. Haha...just kidding. Yeah, don't color your hair. No need. It is gorgeous!
    CUTE BUTT (just had to throw that in there). ;-D Also, your womanly features are getting bigger. Hahha. Honestly, that was one of my favorite things about being pregnant. It's just part of the process!
    You GLOW!! I love how you are just so excited to see your see baby.

    That would be fun if you and Reina had your babies on the same day!!! It will be fun to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! Ha, I don't know if I love that part about being pregnant...it's annoying when your chest grows out of your prepregnancy stuff before you belly does! Ahhh! But thanks again! You are soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete