Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Walk in the Woods


Ryan has accepted a job!! We are very excited!! He will start working in a couple weeks so we are trying to just enjoy the time we have together now. We went for a picnic at a beautiful state park not far from where we live. The fall colors are past the prime time, but it was still a beautiful, fun trip together.
This picture above was on our walk in the woods. Our walk in the woods was actually cut short because of a....skunk!! We heard crashing in the woods and I saw something black and white run away. In my pregnancy fogged brain I did not put 2 and 2 together and we just kept walking. About 5 minutes down the trail we started to smell an overpowering stench of skunk. So we thought it best to turn around. I was starting to get a little wiped out anyway so it was good timing.
My computer isn't cooperating, so these pictures are sideways...I will try to fix it later. After we got a picture by this brilliant orange tree. I couldn't help but play with the leaves...It reminds me of growing up in the mid west and every year playing in pile of leaves. Ryan thought it was funny and took some pictures.



Yes, I am a tree hugger!!! I love trees and nature. There is no better place to experience both than in Ohio!! (In my opinion;)
The crazy thing is that Ryan is a tree hugger at heart!!! Ha, he'll kill me when he sees that, but actually he is the one that saw this tree and wanted a picture because it is such a huge tree. He thought it was really neat.
This tree up above was so pretty and my camera just didn't capture the colors right. but it kinda looked like it was on fire. I just had to get a picture.
Ryan and I enjoying being together.
This is part of the lake at the state park. It is really pretty and peaceful there. I can't wait til this summer to take my little baby there!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment