Monday, December 14, 2009

The White family

Thinking about Christmas time has really made me super homesick. I come from a HUGE family! and I love each one of them!

It makes me feel very sad that I won't be able to spend some quiet moments with my mom in the quiet room talking about what ever is on our mind and enjoying our wonderful friendship that has grown so strong! Or those crazy moments at Wal-mart with all the kids, but still enjoying every minute because I am with my amazing mom!

I am going to miss all the little chocolate goodies that my dad has my mom buy for me...He knows how to win me heart;) and I will miss the wonderful early morning runs with my dad. I always enjoyed our talks on those runs.

It breaks my heart when I think that my little brothers and sisters are growing up and getting old and changing with out me there! It literally hurts me that I can't be with them.

I really miss being with Scott and Seth. I really respect and admire each of those boys so much for who they have become. They are such wonderful men and I am so proud to call them my brothers.

I really miss joking around and singing random songs with my sister Trina. She has this way of making me happy. I miss matching our outfits and teasing each other all the time~

1 comment:

  1. Jeni...this got me all super emotional. I'm not sure exactly what it has been but lately I've been really home sick too. I mean, I know that Justin is now my home and that is how it should be, but I guess I'm just family sick.
    I really miss being able to see my family, especially during special times as this. Living far away kind of stinks, huh?

    ReplyDelete