Monday, December 14, 2009

Ginger Bread Houses!


So a little while ago we bought some sweet roller blades at a garage sale, this was right after buying new bikes. I was telling my mom abou this and she said that it seems like I am trying to relive my childhood...hmmmm....maybe I am! Maybe its just because I am so homesick I am trying to reconnect with my childhood when I was at home... or maybe it is because childhood is so fun! I really don't see why the rest of my life can't just be an extra long childhood. I know Ry-guy is on board for that, so why not?
So along those lines, last week on one of our late night wal-mart trips I had this fabulous idea! Why not make ginger bread houses this year with our friends the Stoners? How fun would that be?!?! So we bought over 20$ worth of goodies to let our sweet creative juices flow!

It was the Stoners, the Lovelands, and Jesse Burt and his sweet girlfriend Lindsey. We had a contest....hehe guess who won?!?!

This was just some of the goodies! Oh man my pancreas got a workout that night :)

I couldn't control myself!
It was a mess!
This was our Russian palace!

We had the Stoners neighboors come over and judge it. Jesse and Lindsey got 3 rd place with their Japanese Tower of pain.
The Stoners got 2nd place with their White House.
Ryan and I were pretty stoked that our creative juices awarded us with FIRST place!! Ha I am not sure why, I think the judges felt bad for Ry and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment