Sunday, December 6, 2009



So this was a very busy week with school. This week started off with our heater broken on Monday! It was horrible. We only had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week to get homework done and have you ever had to do homework in a fridgid living room? Oh man, it doesn't work! Ryan let our landlord know about it and in the mean time he went and got a space heater at wal-mart so that I could get some homework done. This picutre is of me bundled up with the heat warmer at my feet so I could stay warm. (Note the sweet arm warmers)



But we did have a bright spot of our week! Markee's birthday was on Tuesday, so on Monday we stayed up til midnight so we could wish her a happy birthday! Then her husband was so sweet and bought her a pedicure for her and a friend, so we got to go get our feet done! It was the first time I ever got a pedicure and it was so neat! Thanks E-dog! Then we went shopping and we got to hang out the rest of the day! Ryan and Eric went and looked at motorcycles while we were shopping. It was such a nice break from work and school.
After that we had to buckle down and do home work and then work the rest of the week. Tonight I am sitting at work there are no paitents at the moment so I thought I'd take a second to blog. It was so fun the Stoners came and stopped by and brought Ryand and I some delicious blizards! Thanks guys! Of course my coworkers absolutely fell in love with Nash. Its just about impossible not to fall in love with hime though! Ry and I hope we can have a baby half as cute as him.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are the best friends anyone could ask for! Thanks for sharing my Birthday with me!! I loved coming to see you at work... It makes me so excited to someday have a baby there and you will be taking care of me, or in the bed next to me hahaha love you guys

    ReplyDelete