Saturday, December 12, 2009

Night on the Town!

The other night was a LONG night! We had to do a test that ended up taking 5 hours! It was probably because we weren't prepared for it...But still that's crazy! It was about critical care nursing and was pretty in depth. Well we passed, and after that we HAD to take a break. Granted it was around 4 a.m. so there was no where else to go but IHOP, so IHOP we went! We actually had a blast that night. After IHOP we went to Wal-mart and got some goodies for some Ginger bread houses we are going to make on Sunday, then we hit th YMCA and pumped some IRON!! The picture above is Ry and I at IHOP waiting for our food.
The pic above is me enjoying my 4 a.m. omlet...there is something so wrong about that, that makes it so right! (hey we worked out afterwards....right....?)
This Ry so engrossed in the goodness of IHOP... For him it is always the time for ultra bacon, sausage, beef omlet!
Ry insisted I put this pic up. This is me in the Wal-mart parking lot. Ryan had recently bought me this coat, he likes it a lot so he wanted me to document it for our posterity...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you're so cute! I like your coat too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your coat is so cute I kinda wanna steal it!!! I hop looks delicious you night owls!!!

    ReplyDelete