Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some Sweet Daddy Lovin'

 Ryan is pretty much THE MAN! I love him so much! It seems that my love for him grows with each kid! I love seeing him love our babies! We wish we had more time with him but between him working part time (2 12 hour night shifts a weeks) and doing graduate school full time, we miss out on a lot of daddy time. But he tries his best to spend as much time with us! Thanks for your sacrifice Big Guy!
 
He loves his Olly and his Olly loves him!
 
Our little smushed up baby! This is Olly at 4 weeks.
 
Oh be still my beating heart! Is there anything more yummy then your hubby wearing your baby???? Didn't think so! I think I love this guy!
Oh funny story, when Ryan first wore Olly, he said, "Oh, now I know how you felt when you were pregnant!"....ummm....Ryan.....NO! Not even close, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment