Wednesday, March 27, 2013

1 week and a Bothced Photo Shoot

 Its amazing how much faster time flies with the second baby! This is our little rascal at one weeks! So precious!

This is Claire and Sophie...They are quite the pair!

And Claired had to get into the photo shoot of course!

Here is the bothced photo shoot. I don't know if it is because he is too skinny or the lighting or what, but his pictures didn't turn out that well...

Ok, they turned out REALLY bad!! lol! He is just too skinny to be cute right now!

So he is only 1 week old and no joke he held his head like this for a good solid minute! He must be a Loveland! He is a strong boy!

This is cute though! Claire LOVES her baby brother Olly! She has to give him loves all the time. If he cries she is right there patting his back or telling me to help him. I definitely have a mini mom on my hands!

I couldn't resist putting this picture in! I have a special place in my heart for both of these people! I love how they love each other!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment