Friday, March 29, 2013

Indianapolis Children's Museum

So, a LARGE part of my childhood was spent in the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I mean, a lot of my dreams take place there or in the neighboorhoods surrounding there.
I was born in Indianapolis and lived there until I was 7 years old. To date, Indianapolis is still the place that I have lived the longest...although I may not remember most of it ;-)
Well, we only live 2 hours away so we decided to take a little field trip there. It was surreal to bring my own daughter to my childhood dreamland.
 
 This was Claire digging for ancient Chinese artifacts. She's pretty brillian at the age of 23 months!
 
She LOVED everything!
 
 
 This just happened to be her favorite exhibit. She LOVES motorcycles.
 
Her and Olly got worn out and loved chilling in the jogging stroller together. Claire is such a sweet big sister and is always on the look out for her little brother.
 
 
All in all it was a great trip. Olly was 4 weeks old and traveled like a dream. Claire did too. It was such a treat to go out with our family. I cannot wait til Ryan is done with school and we can do more as a family together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment