Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ryan turns the BIG 29!

 
 It was Ryan's birthday! He turned 29 years old! It is kind of funny that although he is 4 years older than me he constantly makes me feel young. He is one of those people who I don't think will ever get old and I love it. There is so much a I love about that man!
 
For Ryan's birthday he got a....
iphone 5!!! Well, he hasn't gottne it yet, but he will when it comes out. My parents thought that it would help with his school and career and decided to help us buy it. As you can tell, they may love Ryan a lot and he may be a little spoiled....
 
 
I made him a BSU cake for his birthday. Of course, the colors are more Easterish but it is just because I used some cheap food coloring. He loved it.
 
 
Claire had to help blow the candles out. She was a little nervous and took her job seriously.
 
 
That look on her face when she helped daddy blow out the candles...PRICELESS! There is so much I love about that girl!  

 

 
 
Oh and this is the inside of the cake. It was an idea I got from pinterest. So simple and so fun. Ryan was suprised and thout it was pretty neat. I am definitely going to be using this for many cakes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment