Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fourth of July 2012

This year's Fourth of July was a sweet one. We did not do a whole lot because I was not feeling great (joys of being pregnant) but we did manage to dress up and go to my parent's house for dinner then go to the fireworks. Above was almost the whole crew (minus my mom who took the picture).


Our happy patriotic family! We were excited Ryan got the day of from work. Poor guy has been working a ton and doesn't get a big break. We are grateful for the moments we have. We sure love him!



We are so grateful for our country and all those who lived and died so we could have what we have!

1 comment:

  1. This is Gaurav Awasthi! My god ! Every1 has grown up ! After a long time i got to see katrina she looks so sweet with a smile on her face ! I have not forgotten no 1 either if its you jeni or seth ! I keep you guys in a part of my heart ! Blessings for every1 especially for katrina !

    ReplyDelete