Monday, July 9, 2012

Best News EVER!!!


This sweet bundle of love is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! 

We are soooo excited we can't even express it!

Once again, I am sick but it was better this time. I think knowing what to expect and being prepared helped A LOT and having the constant support of my family made all this difference. Ryan was incredible once again. He is the best husband in the world! He just finished school, is working two jobs and taking care of Claire and me. If that is not the definition of a man, I don't know what is.

Anyways, back to the MAIN subject...my baby! I am due January 13, 2013. So I am 13 weeks today. I have already felt him moving and rolling around. I am so in love with him right now it is not even funny. I can feel his sweet little spirit so strong, I just can't wait to see what he looks like!

I just thought I would get the word out there....WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! ....and we are a little excited!


I think she is going to make the BEST big sister in the world! I just can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing News! Thats so great!! Congrats to your beautiful family Jeni!

    ReplyDelete