Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Years with my BFF!!

I was so blessed this holiday season! I got to see my best friend from high school and her family. They came ALL the way from Georgia! We got to bring in the New Year with them and it was one of the funnest New Years I have had in a LLLOOONNNGG time!
This is Lisa and her sweet baby. Claire and Ethan are only 2 months apart. They are most likely going to get married.

Kyra and Claire are already best friends!

She has the most precious babies! I love her kids!

He is such a sweet guy!

Lazagna heaven!

Oh Claire Bear, you are definitely a Loveland!

Ha! I Love it!

She is serious about her food!


mmmmm good!

Lisa and Levi with their cute braces. I don't think I could pull braces off like they do.

Levi, Kyra and Anna. They are soo good with babies.

I just love Claire and I love loving on Claire! She is so sweet. She is usually to worried about wha tis going on to give too many loves but when she does I just soak them up!

Don't mind my goofy face, I love Claire's face in this!

Yeah, we're best friends.

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!

Mwahhh babe, Love you! Can't wait to see what this next year brings us!

Lisa and Justin! What a goregous couple!

Ethan and Claire, what a gorgeous couple! haha

Oh and of course, when Lisa and I are together we HAVE to make brownie dough and eat it. So we made pizza and brownie dough and it was delicious!

Kyra just being miss cutie pants herself.

Oh funny story....So we accidentally locked the door. I heard about it thought, 'Oh no big deal, the guys can get it, I'll deal with Claire.' Well, a while later they still hadn't gotten it so I was thinking, 'Really, whats going on?' They I guess did not come from the hood like me and aren't pro at picking locks....Ha, just kidding but I love this picture because the you can see the guys in the background. I pick up serious lock picking technique from living with my brother Nick, who is autistic.

We were craft maniacs too!

Kyra is so stinking beautiful! I just had to make her a pretty flower for her beautiful hair!

Claire is from the hood, too. heheh


To some it up... I LOVE my girl Lisa! She rocks my socks! I am so blessed to have her in my life and be able to see her occasionally. I hope I can see her more! You and your family rock! Thanks for all you have done for me!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! It's fun seeing one of both of you guys (girls!) together. :) Next time you're both in KANSAS, stop by and I'll make some brownie batter JUST for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete