Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bathtime Ritual

We have a bathtime ritual. I absoulutely love bathtime!

First we adore the chub. (That usually means blowing many poppers on the rolls.)


Then we place the baby in the sink.

Then we commence to make a faux hawk in her luxurious hair and sit and admire it for a while.

Then we just let her play. She loves baths. I think we are going to have to graduate to the tub she has really enjoyed splashing around a little too much for a kitchen.

Then, this is my favorite part of the bath, the post bath time loves. As soon as we take her out of the tub she loves and loves on you. She tries to bury herself into you and if you are not careful she will just sing herself to sleep with no clothes or diapers on.
I LOVE bathtime.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the loving the chubs thing. Our Eliza is 6 months old, and chubby too. I just need to post some photos of her. They are not that for apart in age! Love reading your blog JEni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her rolls make me happy!! She is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete