Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 months and Crawling!

Sooo Claire turned ten months this month! On her ten month brithday she just up and crawled! I have been kind of worried because she hasn't crawled until now. I was talking on the phone to my mom and she saw something she wanted and just decided to go get it....She LOVES life now. She can entertain herself forever by playing with toys on the floor. She sits there and talks to the object in the softest sweetest baby voice ever. Melts my heart!

This is her on her 10 month birthday. We took her pants off so she had better range of motion. Annndd because she has the cutest rolls on her legs!

Her she is, going for the gold. She makes her daddy proud by reading his pathophys book. What can I say? Baby genious! haha
Some other ten month updates are:
She has added a few new words to her vocab. She says Mama and Dada correctly. She says hi she has also learned Anna. Whenever my sister Anna walks by Claire will say her name, it's pretty precious.
She is mimicing animal noises.
She is clapping her hands like a maniac! Something she does that melts my heart is in the middle of breast feeding she will just start clapping her hands, like she is saying, "Good job, mama! You rock! Thanks for doing this!" I can't get enough of it!
She is pulling herself up to a standing position and will stand for 5-10 seconds without holding on to anything.
She is walking if she has something to hold on to.
She LOVES it when we play the chase game. She will go into laughing fits because of it.
Something I just LOVE about her is her sense of humor. She will find something funny in just about anything AND she lets you know its funny, too.
There is so much more I could write about her, but I will hold back for right now. I love this little girl. She is just too much sweetnees to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment