Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Pictures


I decided that I wanted to get family pictures every year around our anniversary so we could see changes in our family from year to year. Well, with buying and house and moving in the family pictures got put back a couple months... Here they are! (And yes, I will be posting pictures of the house soon...I just hate taking pictures of it and not having it decorated and all the way unpacked!)



I love Claire's face in this picture!


I love this face even more! Ha, it's like, 'Daddy, not now!'

I just think my husband is so handsome! He's gorgeous! And he makes gorgeous babies :D



Claire definitely stole the show.






I just love how proud Ryan is of his baby. I feel the most loved when he is loving our daughter. It's the best feeling in the world!



I think this is cute, because it is so Claire...She is in charge and she knows it!




It's hard to take pictures with a baby! She gets so distracted, but sometimes I just think it is so cute!









Finally we are all looking!



Have I mentioned how much I love this man?



And wait...have I mentioned how much I love this girl? Life is so good!




This isn't the best picture of us, but I love how Claire's hand is on Ryan's chest. She seems to be saying, 'K, mom's holding me and dad is right here. Life is good.'



BEST*FACE*EVER!!!!
(I'm pretty sure she was laughing at one of her aunts or uncles in this picture, she loves them.)



Wait, have I mentioned that we have a new addition to our family? Ha, I wish! Logan wanted to be in some pictures. Isn't he just the most beautiful boy! He's amazing!










He loves his baby!



We love our baby! I love her kisses! She will grab you by the face and insist on chewing on your face to give you loves. It's amazing!



This picture we both look high. The thing is we were...High on baby loves!!!!





This picture is one of my favorites!




Life gets better and better! Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for the amazing blessing my family is in my life. Sometimes I wonder if being a mom will get old or annoying...Nope, hasn't happened yet! It's the best thing in the world! Being a mom brings me closer to my Savior and to my husband. What a sacred calling!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your family pictures Jeni! They are all so Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete