Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Splish Splash!

Claire LOVES bath time. For a long time we just showered with her so it took her a while to get used to bath time, but man she loves it now! We have 3.5 bathrooms in our new home but she prefers the kitchen sink! Silly girl! She was just so cute while taking her bath I had to document it :-)
I just thought this picture was too adorable for words!! She may kill me for it later, but seriously, this is why we are just wrapped around her little fingers!

Here she is just fascinated by the water. Oh and you have to take a moment to appreciated those rolls! Seriously, I gotta admit I am a little proud of myself for producing the milk to support those rolls..hehe

She kept trying to grab the water. She does this in the shower too. It is so cute!

She just loves bath time! She couldn't stop laughing and talking to the water.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, cute, precious, little girl you have there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your house is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bath pictures... if you haven't noticed. ;) Cute, cute. I love her beautiful smile. Lucky girl!

    YAY! You are in your house now?! Wahoo! You must show us pictures right?! I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete