Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Month Old!!

Can you say Pure Precious Perfection? She turned 1 month on April 10! It is bitter sweet. Already I feel like life is flying by! One change I have noticed is how much I love her grows everyday. Everyday I feel like it would be impossible to love her more, and then the next day comes....and....BAM!!!!!! It's so awesome to be a mom!

Today We took her to church for the first time. It is waaayyy too fun to dress her up!








This is her in her Precious Purple Princess outfit.


This is our friend Emily Tolley. Her and Claire get along great!

My heart just melts for her!

Is there anything cuter than chubby baby thighs? I just LOVE her legs!!


Her and her daddy are great at nap time!! They are best friends :) Last Saturday, April 2, 2011, Claire smiled at her daddy!! He was the first one that has gotten a reactive smile from her!! Then she started fussing and I took her and she smiled at me!! I think that was the most amazing moment of my life! I have never felt that way before.



Last week I started running again. This is Claire's running out fit. It is so fun to put her in it because it is like having your own real life teddy bear :) We just put her in this outfit and put her in the stroller and...run!! It is great exercise to run with the stroller. It gives your whole body a work out. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest!! I love seeing Daxton and of course payton smile at me so I know how much joy, happiness, and love it brings to you!!

    ReplyDelete