Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

For Easter we went to Illinios for an impromtu White family reunion and my grandma White's house. It was so fun!

This is us in our Easter best. My little sister informed me my dress was not Eastery. I had to explain to her when you are breast feeding your wardrobe is cut in half because you have to wear things you can easily breast feed in.

We all took a walk to the near by park while some of my uncles and Ryan went canoeing. I couldn't find our stroller so I had to put Claire in her sling. She loves being in the sling, the problem is she is getting too big... I need to get a bigger sling.

Pure Preciousness!!! Have I mentioned I am madly in love with my sweet Claire bear?

These are some of my girl cousins and sisters having a blast!

This was a happy coincidence. This is Bevan and Austin on their Rip Sticks. No posing just there pure swagger ;)

This is my aunt trying to help Claire feel better when she was having a colicy moment. She had a daughter with colic and was very sympathetic!

This is the most amazing nephew ever, Logan, or as I call him, Master Logan. He is just the cutest little 1 year old ever!



Some family bonding. If you notice my dad, could care less about the conversation and he was all eyes for Claire. He is so in love with his grandkids. It is so sweet.

My aunt Sara's boys and my brothers. They are full of it when they are together. It is so fun!

These pictures are a little out of order, but some of the cousins decided they needed to make a pyramid...You know how those turn out.

Yup!! Exactly!




This is my FAVORITE picture of the weekend! Isaiah and Claire! Oh I just get gooey over this picture. (Did you notice how she is almost too long for her 3-6 month outfit? ahh)

1 comment:

  1. by the way, I Absolutely love your family picture! You have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete