Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Week Pictures

These pictures were taken April 1, 2011. Obviously, I am way behind! I need to play catch up. Well, she is doing great, as always! We are even more head over heals in love with her!

She is still just waking up once a night! I think the reason is, is we co-sleep. I know this is controversial. I wasn't planning on it, but the first night I came home with her, it just felt right. It felt absolutely horrible to let her sleep in her bassinet. It may not be for everyone, but for us it is perfect!

2 comments:

  1. We slept a lot with Kyra in the beginning. The first night we put her in her crib and she wasn't in there long. It did feel wrong! I wanted her close. :D
    That is GREAT that she is only waking up once a night! You lucky duck. What a huge blessing. Glad that you're getting the rest that you need.
    She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest so many people say its so awfull to sleep with your baby!! We love it! We are just now getting Noah in his bed and its hard but he gets up like 5 times a night and him sleeping in his bed its only 2 or 3. My ped said you must do what works for you! At the end of the day your the one who has to get up in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete